Friday, April 18, 2003

Eat Drink and Be Merry For Tomorrow We Die

I am having horrid writers block. Absolutely horrid. See I have gotten this huge fear of having petty blogs. I don't ever want someone to look back and go "oh just another teenage girl." I am one and I have the same problems as most teenage girls. But I want mine to be expressed differently. I don't want my whole writings to be about the guy who doesn't like me, or how hard my life is. I want to relate. This has become a way for me to convey my message without ever speaking. I loose myself in speech but in words I can say what I want, when I want. I don't want to make people pity me on how hard my life is, or say wow she has a lot of problems. My life is wonderful. That is the basic truth, my life is wonderful.

I've decided I want to be a writer. But I don't know how. I'm no good. I can't write essays to save my life, and I will not pass the AP English test in May. Yet somehow, the feeling I get when typing letters into words, into sentences, flowing together making paragraphs and memories until I've said what I needed to. That's what I want others to feel with what I write. I want them to see my connection to the world.

No comments: